January 7th, 2003

rivka as ww

Did you buy CDs in the US 1995-2000?

If so, have up to $20. No, really. Go here to claim the money to which you're entitled as part of a settlement in an enormous music price-fixing case. You don't need receipts. You just need to state, under penalty of perjury, that you bought CDs during the relevant period. I bet you did. Not many people are signing up, so go there soon -- the time you have to claim the money ends March 3, 2003.